Clari Health CBD is the best travel health clinic in Singapore and is conveniently located in the Central Business District, right next to Tanjong Pagar MRT. We are the only private travel health specialist in Singapore.
We have all travel vaccines available, including the yellow fever vaccine, rabies vaccine, and Japanese encephalitis vaccine. We also offer same-day appointments. There will be no waiting time when you arrive for your appointment.
Our clinic operates in International Plaza, 10 Anson Road, #16-01E, and is just a minute’s walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT when you take Exit C.
The building is also close to several bus stops (opposite MAS Building, Bus Stop Hub Synergy Point, and Bus Stop International Plaza). Bus services include 57, 131, 167, 186, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 542, 543, 548 and 549. Parking is available on our premises.
Make an appointment and pop by during lunch time if you are working, as our consultations are only about half an hour long. We do not accept walk-ins, so don’t forget to book your appointment in advance! Please ensure that you take 5 minutes to fill in the pre-consultation form that will be sent your e-mail before you come in for your appointment – this information is necessary for our travel health nurse to evaluate your suitability for the vaccine(s) that you require.
Our clinic is led by a Singapore Nursing Board Registered Nurse and managed by a Singapore Medical Council registered physician. We provide high-quality travel health advice and travel vaccinations for international travel. We are also priced competitively and seek to provide you with everything you need for a safe trip for a reasonable price.
Are you travelling with a group?
If your friends or family require vaccination as well, kindly book one appointment per person attending. This will enable our nurses to complete full personal consultations with each member of your party.
Our travel clinic is a Yellow Fever Vaccination Center. We meet all requirements as stipulated by the Ministry of Health (Singapore) and provide International Certificates of Vaccination issued by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Measures
Clari Health takes the health and safety of both our patients and staff members very seriously. We have thus implemented additional measures to safeguard our patients and staff members during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures include:
- Refusing entry to patients/visitors who:
- Have travelled abroad in the past 14 days
- Are running a temperature of above 37.5°C
- Have signs or symptoms indicative of a respiratory infection (e.g. cough, breathlessness)
- Have had close contact with any person who is known to be infected with COVID-19
- Have been issued Stay-Home Notices or Quarantine Orders
- Ensuring that no staff member who falls into any of the above categories reports for duty
- Checking the temperature of every patient/visitor/staff member upon entry into the clinic
- Restricting accompanying visitors of patients to a maximum of 1 visitor per patient
- Ensuring that all staff members are equipped with the relevant Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves etc.)
- Enforcing safe-distancing rules when patients and staff members are in clinic
- Informing MOH, conducting relevant contact-tracing and reaching out to all patients/visitors who have visited the clinic if any patient/visitor/staff member in the past 14 days is found to have tested positive for COVID-19
- Disinfecting surfaces after every patient/visitor
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting the clinic room
- Training our staff members to observe high standards of personal hygiene (e.g. disinfecting their hands with hand sanitizer/alcohol after any form of contact with patients/surfaces)
- Providing all visitors with hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic and before leaving the clinic
If you are even mildly unwell or exhibiting any signs of respiratory infection or distress, please do the responsible thing: stay home or seek medical attention. We will re-schedule your appointment at your convenience once you have fully recovered.
Please note that during the COVID-19 outbreak, Clari Health will be holding limited clinic sessions weekly in order to comply with government restrictions as well as ensure the safety of its patients and staff members. Please book your sessions early to avoid disappointment.